Thursday 8 September 2011

summer family...

My first session from summer offer I had with this fantastic family.
They were so sweet and so much fun when we met that afternoon.
Especially little Pola was a real princess fulfilling all wishes of crazy photographer :) well the lollipop did the thing :) I guess..
Here are my favorites Check ‘em out!
p.shope you like new visible change of the blog :)

if you'd like to book a session from the summer offer email or call me/ offer will end soon! 





























6 comments:

  1. Oh! Pierwsze zdecydowanie moje ulubione - uroczy klimat końca lata :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! :-)) why I dont live in your city I wish I can have photoshoot with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) zgadzam sie , pierwsze oddaje klimat konczacego sie lata :) Maluchy boskie i fryzurka :)
    Lubic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super zdjecia i nowa szata graficzna tez swietna.

    ReplyDelete